Enjoy this podcast on living and working stress-free as a nursing professional.
We’re back with another episode of the Mastering Nursing Podcast! This episode, we’re covering an incredibly important topic for nurses… work-life balance. Our guest helping Nurse Keith explore this important topic is Sharon Weinstein, President/Founder of SharonMWeinstein and Chief Executive Officer of SMWGroup.
Sharon educates and trains in high-stress industries like healthcare, hospitality, and human capital. She learned so much from her experience working 100 hours a week, in three countries per week… finally realizing that she needed to “get a life.” Sharon is also the author of the award-winning B is for Balance… so needless to say when it comes to this topic, she’s a true expert.
What You’ll Discover in This Episode:
- How to live your most satisfying, balanced, and courageous life and career.
- Why balance is so important to health and happiness.
- That being well hydrated and rested will actually increase your ability to work at your highest level and be more effective in the world, not to mention healthier.
- That the 21st-century workplace is complicated, and self-care is crucial for personal wellness and professional survival.
- The concept of nursing serial entrepreneurship.
- How to make your nursing world your bigger world.
- Plus more!